Signup | Login
Below are the items you have added to your library. If you would like to remove an item, simply click on the 'Remove' icon to the left of it. If you don't see any items listed, please log in to your account or create an account if you haven't already done so.
Quickly share this page via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, or Email.
By conducting an investigation, you can determine the causes of an incident and take steps to control or eliminate them so that a similar occurrence doesn’t happen again. Prevention is a primary objective of incident investigation.
An incident report form is an excellent tool to help you investigate incidents. You can use our sample incident report form as a guide as you create a form specific to your workplace. It doesn’t have to be complicated, but it should allow you to collect the following information:
• Names of those involved or injured and the nature of their injuries
• Location, date, and time of incident, and weather conditions (if applicable)
• Description of incident, including people, equipment, material, and machinery involved
• Name and contact information of the person the incident was reported to
• Names and contact information of any witnesses
SAFE Work Manitoba — a division of the WCB is the public agency dedicated to the prevention of workplace injury and illness.
Working with our partners in the safety community, we provide prevention education, safety programming, consulting and strategic direction to create a genuine culture of safety for all Manitobans.