This guide serves as a resource for employers and workers to safely perform welding activities. The guideline will provide information on:
- Types of welding processes
- Identified hazards, including: chemical dusts, fumes and vapours, smoke characteristics, carbon monoxide, ozone and other gases, metal contents, noise, poor ergonomic working conditions, electrical hazards, arc light radiation, ultraviolet, visible and infrared light, confined space
- Health effects of exposure
- Current allowable thresholds and guidelines
- Ventilation guidelines
- PPE requirements
- Special welding situations
For specific guidance applicable to your situation, speak to your supervisor, workplace safety and health representative, safety and health committee member, or Manitoba Workplace Safety and Health.
This item may be ordered free of charge - to place your order, please email email@example.com
with the name of the item, its publication number and required quantity, as well as shipping and contact information. Quantities are limited.