Congratulations to the workplaces that became SAFE
Work Certified in 2017!
SAFE Work Certified is Manitoba's safety and health certification standard that helps make workplaces safer and provides a financial reward to employers that take proactive steps to prevent workplace injuries and illnesses. Learn more about becoming SAFE Work Certified.
The following workplaces became SAFE Work Certified in 2017:
- A Plesier Transport
- Aabacus Welding
- Arnold Bros. Transport Ltd./ Les Freres Arnold Transport Ltee.
- Bison Transport Inc.
- Boeing Canada Winnipeg (Boeing Canada Operations Ltd.)
- C.P. Loewen Enterprises Ltd.
- Canada Pump and Power (CPP) Corporation
- Carnbro Limited
- Doug's Acrylic & Fiberglass Repair
- Elt Transport Ltd.
- Foremost Personnel Ltd.
- Frontier Power Products Ltd.
- Gardewine Group Inc.
- Gateway Auto Body Ltd.
- Gee Tee Holdings Inc.
- Jade Transport Ltd.
- Lacoste Garden Centre Inc.
- Lakehead Freightways Inc.
- Monarch Industries Limited
- Morris Industries Ltd.
- Murray Auto Group Winnipeg Ltd., Seville Enterprises Ltd.
- Paul's Hauling Ltd.
- Richan Transportation Services Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Equipment Canada Ltd.
- Swan River's Key Chevrolet Buick GMC Inc.
- Tag's Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
- Thara Transport Inc.
- Timberline Transport Ltd.
- Winpak Ltd./ Winpak Ltee.
Note: Please contact the Construction Safety Association of Manitoba or the Manitoba Heavy Construction Association for a list of CORTM workplaces.