With businesses reopening, many workers are or will be returning to the workplace for the first time since the COVID-19 pandemic began. Some workplaces have been closed or operating with minimum staff for an extended period of time. Employers should consider how to prepare their workplaces to make sure they are safe for occupancy.
This free 30-minute course provides an overview of COVID-19 control measures, how to prepare your workplace for a safe return, communication strategies, and long-term safety measures. Return to Work During COVID-19: Preparing Workers
provides employers with considerations and steps to take when preparing workers for a safe return to the workplace.
- Maintaining COVID-19 workplace control measures
- Preparing the building for the return of workers
- Communicating regularly with workers
- Keeping your workplace safe long-term
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize that workplace control measures for COVID-19 must be maintained (or implemented) until restrictions are lifted by the health and safety regulator and local public health authority.
- Identify actions needed to prepare the building for occupancy
- Recognize the importance of communication with workers
- Identify if controls should be kept, revised or discontinued
Duration: 30 minutes
Learn more and register here.