Office Ergonomics e-learning course provides a practical introduction to office ergonomics. The course deals specifically with problems and injuries related to the use of computers and other office equipment.
The goal of the course is to provide you with the knowledge to help find solutions to ergonomic issues in your workplace.
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- MSD risks
- Stages of MSDs
- Applying ergonomics to components of the office environment
- The workstation and the worker
- References, quizzes and an exam to test participants' knowledge
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognize the early signs of discomfort that can arise while working with office equipment
- Learn the factors responsible for such discomfort
- Participate in assessing, controlling and preventing ergonomic problems and injuries
French/EnglishLearn more and register here
Note: when you click "Register", you will see the total amount that you would have to pay if you are not a Manitoba resident. During the "checkout" process, once you have confirmed that you are a Manitoba resident, the amount you see will be reduced to $0.
SAFE Work Manitoba covers the cost of this course through a partnership with the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS). Registration is limited to a total of 300 seats per company/organization inclusive of all CCOHS courses. Courses marked "free" are not part of this limitation.