Course Description: A psychologically safe and healthy workplace promotes emotional well-being, and presents minimal risk to employee mental health. By making changes to your workplace environment, and offering support to employees, you can reduce the duration and severity of mental illness, and enhance recovery.
This course will examine best practices in developing a psychologically healthy workplace.
Upon completion of the course you will:
- Understand the impact that mental illness has on Canadian workplaces
- Learn how our experience at work impacts our mental health
- Understand the promotion of mental well-being at work benefits both employees and employers
- Learn reasons for a national standard in Canada for psychological health and safety
- Know best practices for the promotion of mental well-being at work.
Note: When you click "Register", you will see the total amount that you would have to pay if you are not a Manitoba resident. During the "checkout" process, once you have confirmed that you are a Manitoba resident, the amount you see will be reduced to $0.
SAFE Work Manitoba covers the cost of this course through a partnership with the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS). Registration is limited to a total of 300 seats per company/organization inclusive of all CCOHS courses. Courses marked "free" are not part of this limitation.