In an ongoing effort to educate Manitobans about workplace safety and health, SAFE Work Manitoba offers the following free e-learning courses.
SAFE Work Manitoba covers the cost of the Canadian Centre for Occupation Health and Safety (CCOHS) courses listed below through a partnership with CCOHS. Registration is limited to a total of 300 seats per Manitoba company/organization, inclusive of all CCOHS courses that fall under this partnership. You must register for courses on the SAFE Work Manitoba Training Portal to access them for free.
NOTE: The location for online courses has changed as of June 12, 2023. If you have registered for these courses through the CCOHS website before June 12, 2023, click here to complete your course and/or access your certificate of completion.
Free, no seat limitations
- Psychological Health and Safety for Workers
- Return to Work during COVID-19
- Young Worker Readiness Certificate Course
Free to Manitobans, with seat limits
- Canada Labour Code, Part II: An Overview
- Harassment and Violence Prevention for Designated Recipients and Employers (federally regulated workplaces)
- Harassment and Violence Prevention for Employees (federally regulated workplaces)
- Harassment and Violence Prevention for Managers and Committees/Representatives (federally regulated workplaces)
- Impairment and Cannabis in the Workplace
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs): Prevention
- Office Ergonomics
- Orientation on Safety and Health for Newcomers (Manitoba-Legislated Workplaces)
- Preventing Falls from Slips or Trips
- Psychological Health and Safety for Employers
- Violence in the Workplace: Recognize the Risk and Take Action
- Violence in the Workplace: Establish a Prevention Program
- WHMIS 2015 for Manitoba Workers: Provincially Regulated Workplaces
- WHMIS 2015 for Workers
- Workplace Inspections
To register and begin your course:
1. Click here to go to SAFE Work Manitoba's storefront on the Portal.
2. Click the “Online Training" tab.
3. Click “Get Started" on the course of your choice.
4. Click “Next" on “This training is for me."
5. Create an account or log into your existing one.
6. Once logged in and registered, click “Start Learning."
7. Click the “To Do" tab to find and start the appropriate course.
8. Once completed, you can access your Certificate of Completion under the "My Certificates" tab.
9. If time does not permit to finish the course in one sitting, it is possible to come back later and finish it. Just log into your account, go to the “To Do" tab, and click on “Continue".
Remember, you can always access and share your certificate at any time by logging into your account.
For any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.