As organizations look to maintain or gain a competitive edge, there is considerable pressure to justify spending on all programs. Although research shows that workplace wellness programs have become an essential and cost-effective core business strategy for organizations of all sizes, developing a program that meets specific needs can be challenging without a strategic approach and well-defined metrics to evaluate progress.
This course provides an introduction to establishing a successful workplace wellness program, and the business case for investing in workplace health.Topics include:
Upon completion of the course you will know how to:
- Why workplace wellness programs are vital to the success of any organization
- How the health of Canadians is influencing the cost of doing business
- Program design
- Workplace wellness - keys to success
- Describe the benefits of workplace wellness programs
- Understand some of the major health issues impacting workers in Canada and how it affects an organization's performance
- Explain the return on investment of workplace wellness initiatives
- List the keys to success of an effective workplace wellness program
- Business owners
- Managers and supervisors
- Anyone who wants to learn about the value of workplace wellness
Learn more and register here.
Note: when you click "Register", you will see the total amount that you would have to pay if you are not a Manitoba resident. During the "checkout" process, once you have confirmed that you are a Manitoba resident, the amount you see will be reduced to $0.