Responsible business owners, managers, and supervisors want to know the benefits to be gained when considering any workplace initiative. This awareness-level course will introduce participants to many positive reasons for adopting a proactive approach to health and safety.
Upon completion of the course you will know how to:
- What is Health and Safety? An Overview
- Benefits for Employers and Organizations
- How Employees Benefit
- Developing a Health and Safety Program
- Describe five types of benefits that employers and their organizations can attain by managing health and safety
- Describe both the short-term and long-term benefits of health and safety
- Explain how employees can also benefit
- Understand the costs that can be reduced by managing health & safety
- List the elements of a basic health and safety program
- Managers and supervisors
- Business Owners
- Anyone who wants to learn about the value of organizational health and safety
French/EnglishLearn more and register here
Note: when you click "Register", you will see the total amount that you would have to pay if you are not a Manitoba resident. During the "checkout" process, once you have confirmed that you are a Manitoba resident, the amount you see will be reduced to $0.